KAZAKH STATE WOMEN’S TEACHER TRAINING UNIVERSITY
On the International ON-LINE Conference in the framework the 1 of Republican Youth Competition “Youth for G-Global»
Date: February 17, 2017
Location: Conference hall
Address: KSWTTU, Gogol st.114
Kazakh State Women’s Teacher Training University, Department of science and international relations organizes international ON-LINE conference on G-Global Kazakhstan portal on the theme “The role of the international project Erasmus + in the modernization of medical education at the universities”.
The aim of this scientific conference – to acquaint goals, opportunities, features of program Erasmus+. Modernization of public health problems through University curricula, the introduction of multimedia composition educational programs innovative educational technologies. “Age physiology and hygiene” information on the modernization of medical education course is the basis for the organization of scientific conferences.
Participants of the conference: Charles University in Prague; Fergana State University, Namangan State University, Andijan State University, Узбекская Ассоциация медицинских педагогов, Kazakh National Medical University after S.D. Asfendiyarov, South Kazakhstan State Pharmaceutical Academy, teachers of KazSWTTU, teachers of educational institutions.
Representatives of universities and the direction of contact:
- Charles University in Prague- professor Stanislav Stipek
- Fergana State University, Uzbekistan
- Namangan State University, Uzbekistan – Lutfullaev Pulatkhon, Chief of International Relations Department
- Andijan State University, Uzbekistan – Farhod Alimov, Chief of International Relations DepartmentThe Uzbek Association of Medical Educators, Uzbekistan
- Kazakh National Medical University. S.D.Asfediyarov, Kazakhstan
- South Kazakhstan State Pharmaceutical Academy, Kazakhstan – Akhmetova Alma, Vice-Rector for innovation
- Kazakh State Women’s Teacher training University, Kazakhstan – “The modernization of medical education of the international role of the project Erasmus + at the university” Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor – Baitasheva Gauhar , Head of the Department of Sciences and International Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org
Science and International Relations
Head of Department B.i.n professor Baytashеva G.U
Contacts: 8 (727) 2-33-18-32